This Turkey and Brie Monte Cristo Sandwich is made with flavorful turkey breast, brie, cranberry sauce, and arugula – use up all those Thanksgiving leftovers or enjoy this all year round!
Thanksgiving is only two weeks away – are you ready for it? I look forward to this special holiday every year, especially gathering with family and friends for a delicious meal with turkey and all the trimmings.
There are holiday dishes that I return to year after year, and these are some of my favorites:
- 10-Minute Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Simply Best Stuffing
- Brown Butter Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Classic Pecan Pie
Of course, no traditional Thanksgiving dinner is complete without turkey! With Jennie O OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast, you’ve got a delicious holiday meal that takes hardly any effort at all! Just remove from the freezer when you’re ready to cook, and place the cooking bag directly into the oven – yes, no thawing required!
The juicy, tender turkey breast comes pre-seasoned and tastes so delicious on its on, but those who like to serve it with gravy would be glad that the OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast comes with a gravy packet that can be prepared as simple as add water and reheat.
And if you’re lucky to have leftovers, be sure to whip up these scrumptious Turkey and Brie Monte Cristo Sandwiches! Layered with sweet and tart spiced cranberry sauce, Dijon mustard, arugula, roasted turkey breast, and brie, these sandwiches are dipped in an egg and milk mixture and then fried on both sides until they are golden brown and crispy around the edges. If you love the sweet and savory flavor combination, you’ll want to serve them drizzled with some warm maple syrup.
In fact, don’t wait for Thanksgiving to make these! You can enjoy them all year round – guaranteed you’ll want to make them again and again.
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 handful of baby arugula
- 6 oz Jennie O OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast, roasted and sliced
- 4 oz brie, sliced
- 2 tbsps cranberry sauce
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp sugar
- Unsalted butter, for cooking
- Spread mustard on the bread, then layer with arugula, turkey and brie.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the other slice of bread.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and sugar.
- Dip both sides of sandwiches into the egg mixture and cook in a large nonstick skillet with melted butter over medium heat, until both sides are golden brown, about 8 minutes.
For more holiday recipe ideas, check out Jennie O and be sure to stay connected on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram!
Other holiday recipes you’ll love:
This post is sponsored by Jennie O as part of the Switch Circle program. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this blog!