This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Thank you for reading and supporting this blog! #SamsClubMag #CollectiveBias
Spinach Tomato Ravioli Bake is incredibly easy to prepare and satisfying – the perfect meal for any night of the week.
Fresh baby spinach is one of those ingredients I always have in my fridge. It’s versatile for making quick salads, adding a handful to fruit smoothies, and tossing into soups . The good news is that spinach is loaded with nutrients and just so happens to be the featured superfood on Healthy Living Made Simple online magazine for the month of August!
Inspired to add more greens to my meals, I came up with this Spinach Tomato Ravioli Bake recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. This is pure comfort food right here, and it’s loaded with healthy ingredients too!
Store bought or homemade marinara sauce can be used in this recipe, and to that I like to add diced tomatoes for texture and also wilt in some fresh baby spinach leaves. The best part about this recipe is that you can use any type of ravioli (fresh or frozen). I wanted to keep this a meatless dish so I used spinach and cheese filled ravioli, but feel free to use any other filling you like.
All this is baked in a casserole until nice and bubbly – so easy and satisfying!
- 1½ cups marinara sauce, store bought or homemade
- 1 14oz can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 5 oz baby spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 16oz package fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine marinara sauce, diced tomatoes (with the juices), and oregano in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 10 minutes, stir in spinach and cook for a few minutes longer until spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package instructions and drain well.
- To assemble the casserole, cover the bottom of the prepared baking dish with a thin layer of sauce. Arrange a layer of ravioli over the sauce followed by spinach and mozzarella. Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Place into the oven and bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
All of these fresh produce and healthy ingredients in this recipe can be found in bulk at Sam’s Club, which offers everything you need to stay healthy from free health screening (the next one will take place on 8/13) to optical and food and beverage.
Be sure to check out the Instant Savings Book offers before your next shopping trip!