Parmesan Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms is an essential side dish and a great accompaniment to pot roasts, steaks or other grilled meats.
Sometimes the best things are created from what you have on hand and that was the case when I made these mushrooms. With butter, garlic, and cheese! These mushrooms are so good and go with just about any dinner entree.
With just a short list of ingredients, you have a delicious and easy side dish or appetizer.
If you’re looking for another great use for garlic butter, try my Easy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread.
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 16oz cremini mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbsps grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic starts to sizzle. Remove from heat and add dried thyme. Let cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss mushrooms with butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mushrooms in an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender, tossing occasionally.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.