This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #GrillingMadeSimple #CollectiveBias
Chicken wings are always a crowd-pleasing appetizer, snack, or even an entree. These grilled honey sesame chicken wings will quickly become a favorite for all of your gatherings!
The weather has just been getting warmer lately, so I couldn’t help but turn my attention to the grill! We want to do everything that minimizes adding heat to the house, so grilling recipes are just perfect for this time of the year. Plus, it’s the easiest way to amp up a ton of flavors. That’s where this chicken wing recipe comes into play.
These Grilled Honey Sesame Chicken Wings are marinated, cooked on the grill until they get nicely charred and crispy, then tossed with a sweet and sticky glaze just like the way sesame chicken is. Now, I will say, if you’ve never grilled chicken wings before, you’ve got to try it!
These grilled chicken wings are perfect to serve as an appetizer when you have friends drop by or even serve as a meal for family. To make these wings, I used the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sesame Sauce, which makes it so easy and convenient to add a ton of flavor to your barbecue dishes. Talk about grilling made simple! I tossed the cooked wings in this delicious sauce, but you can also use it as a glaze to brush on skewers, meats, and veggies, too.
I can always count on my family on devouring chicken wings. They happen to be one of my family’s favorite things (and I’ve got to admit – they’re my favorite too!) These grilled chicken wings have just the right combination of sweet and spicy to take them over the the top. I added a bit of chili pepper flakes in the marinade for heat, but you could totally omit it if you prefer.
Let’s just say it is impossible for me to eat just one – I hope you get to try them soon!
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsps honey
- 2 tsps rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds chicken wings, trimmed
- P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sesame Sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds and green onions, for garnish
- Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Reserve ¼ cup of marinade.
- Place chicken wings into a gallon zip top bag and pour remaining marinade over chicken wings. Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium and place wings in a single layer over the heat. Cook the wings for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are completely cooked through, flipping once. Baste wings with reserved marinade. If a few pieces seem get darker before others, shift them to a cooler part of the grill.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large mixing bowl and toss with sesame sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.
P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces come in three flavors – Sesame, Kung Pao, and Teriyaki. Be sure to look out for these new exciting products in the Asian food aisle exclusively available at Walmart!