These mouthwatering, crispy chicken wings are packed with flavor and are so simple to prepare – just watch them fly off the plate!
Now that we’re right in the middle of NBA playoffs, you’ve got the perfect excuse to whip up a batch of wings for your next game day gathering, although I’m sure I will be making this all year long. These wings are just the perfect finger food — crispy, savory, with a slight kick from every spicy food lover’s favorite condiment – Sriracha!
These Baked Sriracha Lime Wings are marinated in a mixture of sweet, tangy, and savory ingredients, then baked and broiled to crispy perfection. A squeeze of fresh lime and some cilantro leaves add a fresh brightness to these finger lickin’ good wings.
Can you imagine having a platter of this with an icy cold beer or margarita? :)
They are easy enough to make for weeknights, yet tasty enough for any get together – they are guaranteed to be raved about!
The recipe for these wings is adapted from and inspired by Sosu Sauces‘ recipe which was included with the sauces they sent me. Aged in whiskey barrels for three months, Sosu Sauces’ Sriracha is spicy with a unique fruity and smoky flavor that hits you right away.
Meanwhile, Sriracha’s sweeter but still fiery cousin – Srirachup – is the perfect condiment for everything from chicken fingers, to sweet potato fries, to zucchini fritters, anything really.
Or you can be like me and serve your wings with some Srirachup on the side. Make sure you grab a pile of napkins :)
You can order these delectable condiments on Sosu Sauces’ website or in stores. Guess what? The awesome people at Sosu Sauces have given me two extra jars to give away to YOU! Simply enter by using the Rafflecopter app below. Good luck!
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at joints and tips removed
- 2 tbsps Sriracha
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro leaves, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine wings, Sriracha, ketchup, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with foil.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes. Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the wings are golden brown and crispy around the edges. Serve immediately.
Love Sriracha? Here are some more mouthwatering recipes using Sriracha:
- Sriracha Lime Chicken Burger
- Honey Roasted Sriracha Chickpeas
- Salmon Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Veggie Lo Mein