This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Thanks for reading and supporting this blog! #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Try out these Apple Pie Breakfast Parfaits for a quick and tasty breakfast in a cup!
Apple pie for breakfast? It’s a good thing, I promise! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and these Apple Pie Breakfast Parfaits are the best of both worlds.
You get a creamy, tangy yogurt and granola base that will provide you with good carbs and lots of protein to help you power through the morning, and when you top that with some cinnamon apples that taste just like pie filling, a breakfast on-the-go really can’t get any better or tastier!
For the base of my parfait, I used Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups in Apple Cinnamon (they also come in Strawberry Almond and Raspberry Pecan) which is a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts. All you need to do is to add cold milk, stir, and in two minutes, you’ve got a convenient, satisfying and delicious breakfast or snack in a single serve cup — there’s nothing like this before. Crunchy. Cool. Yum.
If you’re in a rush in the morning, you can make these ahead of time for a quick and easy breakfast. Just cook the apples and keep them in a separate container, and when you are ready to eat, prepare the yogurt cups accordingly and top with a big scoop of the cooked apples.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 2 Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups
- 1 cup cold milk
- Melt butter in a saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, and cook, stirring often, until apples are softened and caramelized, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, stir cold milk into Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups and set aside.
- When the apples have cooled, spoon yogurt-oats mixture into a glass, followed by apples. Repeat layers until the glass is full.
You can find these New Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups at Walmart in the cold or ready-to-eat cereal aisle.
Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Be sure to check out more delicious recipes with Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups at QuakerLove.com. I’d love to hear your favorite!