I have received information and materials from ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017.The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #ForBetterTomorrows #BetterTomorrows #FallBack #CollectiveBias
These almond madeleines are infused with the delicate flavors of lavender, honey, and lemon – enjoy with a cup of tea for relaxation.
And so the clocks went back an hour this past weekend! Even though I’m not a fan of the sun setting before 5pm, I woke up on Sunday morning and could totally feel the effect of that extra hour of sleep. With days getting shorter, a good night’s sleep is as important as ever. Getting a restful sleep is the key because when you wake up energized, you can get as much as you can out of the day.
Today I would like to share a recipe with ingredients that are soothing and promote relaxation and better sleep: Honey Lavender Almond Madeleines!
My nighttime routine usually involves unwinding with a cup of decaffeinated tea (ginger and mint teas are my favorite) and a light snack. Even better if it’s a small cake-like cookie infused with honey and lavender flavors. These tasty Honey Lavender Almond Madeleines are just the perfect bite before bedtime!
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsps almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- l tsp dried edible lavender, crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter, vanilla, honey, and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and lavender. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour madeleine pans. Pour batter into each madeleine mold until about ¾ full and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Allow to cool completely before serving.
These days we’re trying to pack in as much activities as we can into the daylight hours, and we end up with minor aches and pains that would keep us up at night. For me, sometimes it’s a minor headache, other times, it’s lower back pain. Having a desk job means that I’m sitting down for the most part during the day, and sometimes I don’t have best posture, which can put a strain on my lower back.
That’s why I always keep TYLENOL® PM on hand, which relieves minor aches and pains while helping me get a good night rest for a full day ahead. Be sure to follow the directions for use on the packaging.
TYLENOL® PM is collaborating with Walgreens to help treat consumers that are experiencing sleepless nights. Many people experience sleeplessness and pain adds a layer of complexity to their sleepless nights. TYLENOL® PM relieves those minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep.
From November 5 to 11, you can save on TYLENOL® PM 100 count with the S11.99 offer at Walgreens ($1.50 off with Walgreens card).
You can also click on the image above to buy TYLENOL® PM online too!
TYLENOL® PM contains a pain reliever and nighttime sleep aid. ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017 The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.