These mouthwatering, crispy chicken wings are packed with flavor and are so simple to prepare – just watch them fly off the plate!
Now that we’re right in the middle of NBA playoffs, you’ve got the perfect excuse to whip up a batch of wings for your next game day gathering, although I’m sure I will be making this all year long. These wings are just the perfect finger food — crispy, savory, with a slight kick from every spicy food lover’s favorite condiment – Sriracha!
These Baked Sriracha Lime Wings are marinated in a mixture of sweet, tangy, and savory ingredients, then baked and broiled to crispy perfection. A squeeze of fresh lime and some cilantro leaves add a fresh brightness to these finger lickin’ good wings.
Can you imagine having a platter of this with an icy cold beer or margarita? :)
They are easy enough to make for weeknights, yet tasty enough for any get together – they are guaranteed to be raved about!
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at joints and tips removed
- 2 tbsps Sriracha
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro leaves, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine wings, Sriracha, ketchup, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with foil.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 25-30 minutes. Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the wings are golden brown and crispy around the edges. Serve immediately.
Love Sriracha? Here are some more mouthwatering recipes using Sriracha:
- Sriracha Lime Chicken Burger
- Honey Roasted Sriracha Chickpeas
- Salmon Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Veggie Lo Mein