This post is brought to you by Bertolli® Rustic Cut™ Pasta Sauces. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.
A flavorful shrimp parmesan pasta dish that comes together in under 30 minutes and makes the perfect weeknight meal for your family.
I am a huge fan of simple dinner recipes. If you’re like me, throwing a few ingredients together to make a flavorful meal for the family is definitely top of the priority list. I love finding creative ways to reinvent classic dishes so that they can be prepared with little time and effort for everyday meals. Today’s recipe is exactly that!
Recently, I joined Bertolli® for their Rustic Cut™ Pasta Sauce launch event in New York City. If you follow me on Facebook you probably saw that the Bachelor couple Sean and Catherine Lowe were the hosts of the event! Catherine also talked about the Roasted Garlic Marinara Braised Chicken with Linguine recipe she created using Bertolli Rustic Cut Roasted Garlic Marinara with Garden Vegetables.
Not only was it a fun night mingling with other food lovers, we were also able to taste the different creative dishes made using a variety of Rustic Cut Pasta Sauces. These sauces are inspired by Bertolli founder Francesco Bertolli’s commitment to simply cooked meals using quality ingredients and olive oil to lock in flavor.
From the aracini appetizer to rich chicken cacciatore to the creamy mascarpone and parmesan polenta, the flavors were just spot on.
My favorite dish of the night was a cocktail shrimp bite. It was so delicious and had great texture, I knew I had to create a shrimp dish with the sauce.
The result was this dish: One-Pot Shrimp Parmesan Fettuccine.
With this hearty pasta dish, you start by cooking the shrimp and then adding all of the ingredients to a pot or Dutch oven and letting it simmer until done. How could it get any better and easier than that? While it is super, and I truly mean super, simple to make, this dish is just loaded with flavors!
For this recipe, I used the New Bertolli Rustic Cut Roasted Garlic Marinara with Garden Vegetables. I love that the sauce is packed with hearty, thick-cut vegetables like peppers, onions and carrots, which you can see and taste. Inspired by the simple goodness of Tuscan cooking, the sauces add a homemade touch to your dishes. Plus, there are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no added sugar, and no high-fructose corn syrup.
This month, the Bertolli brand is launching the Bravo Rewards program to reward shoppers for trying the new Bertolli Rustic Cut flavors as well as the other Bertolli varieties! If you buy two or more jars of any Bertolli Pasta Sauce in one trip to the store and post a photo of your receipt on www.bertolli.com/bravo, you can receive a custom, ceramic spoon rest, like the one in the picture above!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jar Bertolli Rustic Cut Garlic Marinara with Garden Vegetables
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 12 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook until onions have become translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add Bertolli Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce, chicken broth, and fettuccine. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until pasta is cooked until al dente, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted. Add shrimp and mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top and let the cheese melt. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bertolli® Rustic Cut™ Pasta Sauces.