This healthy, creamy Greek yogurt ranch dip is just as delicious as the original.
Happy Meatless Monday! With warm weather coming up, I am swapping chips and cookies for healthier snack alternatives. I like to snack on fresh, crunchy veggies with tangy ranch dip and this recipe I am sharing is a lightened up version.
It’s a smarter choice since it uses Greek yogurt — it gives you that classic ranch flavor and creamy texture, and packs in a whole lot more protein without the calories from sour cream or mayonnaise found in many other ranch dips. Just mix it up and serve it right away or let it sit in the fridge for the flavors to fully develop.
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh vegetables or pita chips, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or if possible, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the flavors to develop.