A twist on the classic, Frozen Peach Bellini is the perfect refreshment on a warm day out on the porch with family and friends!
I love making cocktails when we have company over, so I am always on the lookout for special drink recipes to share with friends. Bellinis are always a favorite – it’s sweet, refreshing, and so pretty to look at. Since it’s starting to get warmer, frozen concoctions come to mind so I’ve decided to do a twist on the classic with this recipe.
These Frozen Peach Bellinis are the perfectly refreshing beverage for the beautiful, warm Spring days that are on their way. They are so simple and easy to make if you are having a party because you can make a big batch of the frozen peach puree in the blender and then just pour into flutes and top off with sparkling wine as needed.
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- ¼ cup Alizé Peach liqueur
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup sparkling wine, chilled
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Combine frozen peaches, Alizé Peach liqueur, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly and pour mixture into two serving glasses and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve immediately.
To give my drink some pizzazz, I added Alizé Peach which is a succulent infusion of ripe peaches delicately blended with premium French vodka. This delicious flavor can be savored on the rocks or in stylish, colorful cocktails like Peach Punch and Peach Mule!
This post was sponsored on behalf of Alizé Peach. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this blog!