Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Blondies been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are This shop has mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
These soft and chewy blondies are bursting with the flavor of chocolate peanut butter cup, perfect treat for pairing with coffee.
It’s a bit hard to believe, but Fall is clearly on its way. I’m seeing the seasonal changes everywhere I look — Halloween displays at the grocery stores, piles of pumpkins and apples at the farmers market, and best of all, Fall baking is back!
I avoid turning on the oven at all cost during the summer, but with the cooler temperatures, l’m excited to crank up the oven and make all those baked goods I’ve been craving for months. Pies and muffins quickly made their appearances, and most recently, I created these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Blondies which are your classic blondies turned up a notch!
If you and your family love chocolate peanut butter cups, then these will be huge hit in your house. With that rich butterscotch flavor and perfectly chewy texture, no one will be able to resist them. These blondies are perfect for the Fall, especially when paired with a cup of hot coffee. You’ll also want to make these for your upcoming Halloween party, too!
ls there a REESE’S Peanut Butter cup in your mug? Well, there really should be! I used the flavored creamer not just as an ingredient for this fun, fall seasonal recipe, but also to add that delicious flavor to my morning cup of coffee. It’s just the perfect way to start the day.
While picking up International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup at Walmart, I also spotted another one of my seasonal favorites: International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice. It gives my daily cup of coffee a creamy swirl of seasonal spice flavors. I just love how it makes my coffee taste just like a spice of pumpkin pie!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- l cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup International Delight® REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup
- l large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate peanut butter cups, cut into 8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, butter, creamer, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined (do not overmix). Fold in chocolate peanut butter cups. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into 16 pieces and serve.