This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is light, creamy, and the easiest way to get your dessert fix.
I buy strawberries all year long, but recently I picked up a box of strawberries that tasted so good, the best I’ve had in months! They’re super juicy, but even more importantly they have the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I love to eat them just as they are…but sometimes it’s fun to turn it into a decadent dessert.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is fluffy, creamy, and has all the flavors you would expect from the classic dessert. It’s just the perfect dip for when you crave cheesecake but don’t have the time to bake one from scratch. Plus it’s so easy that you can whip it up quickly, or make it the day before for a dinner party.
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup strawberry jam or preserves ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup cold heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- l cup confectioners' sugar
- Graham crackers, for serving
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, strawberry jam, and lemon juice, and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth. In another mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined. Transfer to a serving bowl and gently fold in strawberry mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.