This cold and refreshing watermelon salad is the perfect way to enjoy summer!
Continuing the mojito theme, I’ve got a salad with nothing more refreshing than watermelon. I’m on a watermelon kick lately and rightly so because it’s been over 80 degrees this past weekend!
This salad brings together the refreshing flavors of sweet watermelon, fresh mint, and tangy lime. It’s perfect for a summer picnic and easy enough to double or triple the recipe to bring to a potluck or barbecue.
It TOTALLY hits the spot.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of a lime
- 2 tbsps honey
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ medium seedless watermelon, rind removed and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, honey, and mint.
- Pour mixture over watermelon slices and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.