This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeanCuisine #CollectiveBias
Simple and flavorful mushrooms roasted with melted butter and garlic, then topped with a light dusting of Parmesan cheese for added flavor.
As a food blogger, it’s probably no surprise that I enjoy experimenting and creating my own meals. However, outside of blogging I have a full time job so cooking every meal is just not always possible. When life gets crazy, it’s important to have an arsenal of easy, delicious meal ideas that can be ready in a matter of a few minutes. Enter LEAN CUISINE® Marketplace Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese which features cavatappi pasta covered in a rich, creamy white cheddar sauce! This is the type of meal I look forward to and can feel good eating after a busy day.
Lean Cuisine Marketplace meals have been a favorite of mine for a while – I can pair them with a fresh salad or side dish and have a healthier, flavorful meal in no time. Side dishes that are easy and delicious are hard to come by. Today I’m sharing with you a recipe that fits the bill: Garlic Butter Mushrooms!
Simple and flavorful mushrooms roasted with melted butter and garlic, then topped with a light dusting of parmesan cheese for added flavor.
- 1 lb cremini or white button mushrooms
- 3 tbsps unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and pat dry mushrooms and trim stems.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl and microwave on high for about 30 seconds until butter is melted. Place mushrooms cap side down in a cast iron skillet or baking pan. Brush garlic butter mixture on each mushroom. Sprinkle tops lightly with parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast mushrooms for about 25-30 minutes, or until tender. Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.
I like to keep a few Lean Cuisine meals at work for days when I am in a time crunch or don’t have time to pack my lunch. Not only are they convenient, I’m also excited to see the non-GMO, gluten-free, protein-packed, and organic ingredient options that help cater to different dietary needs.
You can find the many varieties of Lean Cuisine Marketplace meals like Sesame Chicken and Spicy Penne Arrabiata in the frozen food aisle at Target. As you stock up for the New Year and winter season, be on the lookout for the lowest prices of the season for all Lean Cuisine entrees at $1.99, available from January 1 to 31. Head over to their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account for more mouth-watering ideas to serve these amazing entrees.