This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Thank you for supporting this blog! #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias
Quick and easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip, this will easily become your game day favorite!
College football season is in full swing! Are you tailgating and watching the games at the stadium or hosting a game watching party at home? For me, game day is all about cheering for your favorite teams, engaging in some good natured team rivalry, and spending a food-filled day together with friends and family. It’s also the PERFECT excuse to experiment in the kitchen and make new versions of some of my favorite indulgent foods. For this game day party, I am turning pizza into a hot, gooey, melted cheese dip in the form of Pepperoni Pizza Dip!
This easy dip started with cream cheese and Greek yogurt (you can also use sour cream), to which I added garlic powder, shredded mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
I transfer the cream cheese mixture to an oven safe casserole dish and top with marinara sauce, more cheese, pepperoni, and some dried oregano. I used hot and spicy pepperoni slices, and if you prefer even more heat you can add a sprinkle of dried chili flakes.
Place it in the oven and bake until it becomes hot and bubbly. Then get your TV ready and call your friends over because it’s game time!
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 12 pepperoni slices, halved
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and half cup of mozzarella cheese in a mixing bowl. Transfer to the bottom of an oven safe casserole or cast iron skillet.
- Top with marinara sauce, remaining mozzarella cheese, pepperoni halves, and oregano.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
While picking up the ingredients for my dip, I get ready for some game day greatness by stopping at the pharmacy of my local Walmart to pick up some Nexium24HR capsules in 42 count box. If you’re like me and love spicy food, then you can count on Nexium24HR for frequent heartburn relief, so you wouldn’t have to let the discomfort ruin a great game day! Just one pill a day gives you all-day, all-night protection.*May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.
Gooey, melted cheese…now this is what tailgreatness is all about!
What are your favorite game day recipes?
*May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.