This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone.#GameDayGreats #CollectiveBias
This creamy, cheesy warm bacon dip is loaded with flavor and perfect as game day appetizer!
Watching football games has become an annual tradition that brings people together and food is an important part of this tradition without a doubt! Football season is so much better with tailgating parties and gatherings. Am I right? Food and football just go so naturally together, and it really adds to the experience when you have amazing food to enjoy with friends and family while watching your favorite team play.
My favorite appetizers to serve are always dips, like this one: Warm Bacon Cheese Dip. You really can’t go wrong with bacon and cheese, especially when it is baked until bubbly, gooey, and perfect for dipping. It’s an easy and delicious appetizer to bring to any gathering too – guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
I’ve found that the easiest, no-fuss way to entertain is to put everything out on the table and let everyone eat and drink what they want when they want it, which makes dips a great choice for game day entertaining. You can serve this with fresh veggies or toasted baguette slices, but my favorite is definitely Wheat Thins. And since I love Coca-Cola, of course I would have some around to enjoy with the dips.
I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I did! What’s your favorite game watching food?
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, green onion, and bacon in a mixing bowl. Transfer to the bottom of an oven safe casserole or cast iron skillet and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle parsley and additional crumbled bacon on top if desired. Serve warm.