Hot spinach and artichoke dip with creamy texture and cheesy, garlicky taste – this will become your go-to party appetizer!
Looking for that signature recipe to make or bring to a party that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser? Then you’ve got to try this hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip! It’s scrumptious, creamy, and bonus point – it is as quick and easy to make as in a two-step process of mix then bake.
With flavorful ingredients like garlic and Parmesan cheese how could you go wrong? All the best things in one incredible dip that seriously won’t disappoint. This will be a regular on my party menu and maybe even replace those bacon-wrapped dates I usually serve. It’s absolutely delicious and perfectly irresistible. I hope you get to make it soon and enjoy!
What I love most about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time. You can whip it up before any party or get together, then pop it in the oven to heat it up until nice and bubbly. I like to eat this dip with toasted baguette slices but you can also serve it with your favorite crackers, pretzels, or pita chips.
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes until the dip is bubbly. Serve hot with bread slices or crackers.