Thick, chewy and loaded with chocolate, you won’t be able to resist these decadent fudge brownies!
I am a huge fan of cookies, but brownies are my absolute favorite. I’m not sure if it’s the texture or the fact that it’s loaded with chocolate, or both (most likely both!) — I will take a brownie over a cookie any day.
These thick, fudgy brownies are just the right amount of moist, chewy perfection. I don’t make them often, but whenever I do, I can count on these decadent treats to satisfy any chocolate craving!
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat an 8” x 8” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a heat-proof bowl over simmering water, combine butter and chocolate and stir until the mixture is melted and smooth. Remove and let cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in warm chocolate mixture. Add flour and salt and fold until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly and cut into nine large squares.