Classic deviled eggs with a spicy kick from Sriracha.
If you love Sriracha like I do, you should definitely try adding it to deviled eggs – it gives the eggs an awesome amount of heat and flavor. This combination was perfect and so delicious, especially for a hot sauce lover like me who puts hot sauce on everything!
I will be making these as appetizer for many occasions, including football parties, summer barbecues, and impromptu get together. Enjoy!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce (more or less if desired)
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Reserve the whites.
- In a mixing bowl, mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, Sriracha, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture into the reserved egg white halves. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve.