This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Thank you for reading and supporting this blog! #KickUpTheFlavor #CollectiveBias
This Slow Cooker Beef Taco Dip is the perfect appetizer for parties or game day gatherings.
Today I’m going to share an easy and delicious dip which is versatile enough for movie nights, barbecues, and game day gatherings. Yes, GAME DAY – it’s that time of the year again! The big game is right around the corner, can you believe it? Do you have a team that you’re rooting for?
Whether or not you’re a football fan, there is no denying that game day foods are one of the highlights during football season. If you’re gearing up for game day there’s nothing better than making seriously good food that is easy and quick. This dip is made in a slow cooker which means you can just set it and forget it until you’re ready to serve.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 2 cups Pace® Picante salsa
- 16oz can kidney or pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Optional toppings: diced tomatoes, jalapenos, black olives, cilantro, green onions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned. Drain fat.
- Add cooked beef, chili powder, salsa, beans, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese to the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and toppings if desired.
For this recipe I used Pace® Medium Picante which can be found at Walmart. It can be used as a condiment or an ingredient, and when added to the dip it really kicks up the flavor. Feel free to use Pace® Salsas and Picante Sauces in any variety of textures and heat levels (substitute with Mild if you prefer it less spicy) customized for your gathering.
If you were looking for a new recipe I hope you’ll give this Beef Taco Dip a try and let me know what you think!